The majority of our medicolegal business consists of reports for personal injury cases from lawyers across the UK. We work with personal injury lawyers firms of all sizes ranging from large firms with hundreds of cases to self-employed solicitors.
- Top quality customer service. Every letter, email and phone call is automatically logged in our state of the art customer relationship management system and tracked until the issue is resolved. This insures that no changes or amendment requests gets ignored.
- A panel of over 850 GPs and 4000 specialists, plus thousands of rehabilitation specialists covering all specialties and geographic regions within the United Kingdom. In addition, our internal database of experts contains 35000 consultants UK wide to instruct on per case basis.
- A dedicated account manager for every client. (No minimum number of instructions to have a dedicated account manager).
- Medical records, if required, are usually obtained within two weeks.
- Access to our case management system where you can either search or nominate/instruct the experts yourself or you can call or email your case manager to request nominations or to send instructions. You can keep track of the cases’ status, track rehabilitation, download reports and invoices and check your accounts twenty four seven.
- Your one-stop shop for all medical specialties in all geographical areas in the United Kingdom.
- We phone every client while booking appointment, every client is sent an SMS confirmation of their appointment followed by appointment letter sent by post/email.
What Our Clients Say?
We’ve been dealing with Medchambers for three years now. I have no hesitation to say that they stand up to their words when it comes to customer service quality.
N. C (Personal Injury Lawyer)
- Attractive credit terms/deferred payment of fees can be facilitated.
- We provide diagnostic investigations including x-rays, MRI scans and nerve conduction studies prior to or after delivery of the report.
- We arrange client rehabilitation and counselling services at any stage during the reporting cycle.
- Effective customer support acknowledges the instruction in less than 30 minutes and is able to set the appointment with the expert within 60 minutes.
- Most of our medical experts have an agreement with us to deliver the reports within 48 hours of the appointment, and similar service levels for amendments and addendum.