Our patient care services include:
- Organizing relevant doctors for the cases – we provide 3-5 CVs of experts for each case.
- Negotiation of prices with hospital or clinics on behalf of the patient.
- Supply of medicine.
- Logistical support to the patient and their family, arrange airline tickets, hotel, taxi to hotel and every other service during the stay and until discharge/return to their country.
- Transfer by private airplane in case of emergency or by airline companies if needed.
- Emergency assistance – provided 24 / 7
Case Study 1:
We have recently managed a German client on behalf of a Lawyers company in Queensland, where we arranged a panel of experts consisting of a Neurosurgeon, an Orthopedic Surgeon, a Plastic Surgeon and a Psychiatrist , All were consultants with lead positions in their hospitals. We are in process of organizing plastic surgery and other treatment to the same client in this summer after their insurer agrees.
Case Study 2:
We organised a panel of six consultants to travel to south France to examine a patient who managed to damage his spine in a motor bike accident. We manage that case on behalf of a local government in Australia.
Case Study 3:
We are providing medical reports in medical negligence cases involving negligence in IVF. Our consultant gynecologists provide their expert opinion to clients of an Australian law firm.