Here is what you can expect from us:
- Once contacted, we will provide access to our case management system.
- We will assign a case handler to you.
- You can either search or nominate/instruct the experts yourself or you can call or email your case manager to request nominations or to send instructions.
- Your instruction/nomination request will be instantly acknowledged if created directly in our system online or our case handler will do this for you within few minutes.
- You can search from thousands of available appointments every month and book the appointment at a convenient location, date and time for your client.
- If our case handler is processing your instruction, they will do this for your after speaking to the client and checking with them their availability.
- In both cases, an appointment letter is emailed to the instructing party automatically as part of the appointment scheduling process. The client will then receive a system-generated text message containing the appointment date, time and venue details. An appointment letter will also be sent by post to the client.
- You can view appointment details and download appointment letters, cancel and reschedule appointments and can see if the client has attended the appointment. Once a report is available, it will appear in your control panel and it will arrive in your email along with the invoice.
- You can request amendments or add comments on the reports while in your control panel.
- Reports and invoices of the case will be made available for you to view and download at your convenience.